We are looking for an Administration Assistant for a leading Block Property Manager company based on the outskirts of Winchester.
The Administration Assistant will be a key member of the Administration Team in supporting the Property Managers and members of the Management Team.
The role is highly varied, and this is a great opportunity to join a well-established, successful business with a friendly, collaborative and non-corporate culture.
Key Duties of the Administration Assistant role:
- Sending letters and information to leaseholders (via mail merge)
- Putting together and sending out welcome packs
- Answer calls and emails and respond efficiently to queries and information requests
- Create and send invoices
- Chasing up payments for overdue invoices
- Mange incoming and outgoing post
- General administration
The Ideal Administration Assistant will be:
- Hard-working, with a positive, friendly and enthusiastic attitude
- Keen to learn, develop and grow with the business
- Technology savvy, with strong computer skills
- A competent user of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Accurate, with good numeracy skills and attention to detail
If you're looking for a highly varied, administrative role in a friendly team environment, this is the ideal opportunity for you. The company promotes personal and professional development and the role offers strong career development opportunities.
We will review CVs on an ongoing basis and interviews will be arranged for shortlisted candidates. Due to the high number of applicants received for our job postings, we will not be able to provide individual feedback at the initial stage of the selection process. Should you be selected for interview (either phone or face to face), once this has been concluded a decision either way has been reached, we will provide you with considered feedback.
Thank you for showing an interest in the opportunity.